Monday, October 5, 2015

Some of Our Projects

Sometimes it simply takes hard work and longevity to get new projects.  The last 3 projects that we have gotten have been through contacts developed over 5 years ago who I have not contacted in years.

I go about my work like I own the product and I work on every project like it was my own.  This has recently translated into 2 companies partnering with us to build Frameworks for them.  Both of these projects are very exciting and fun to be involved in.

We have also gotten recently a chance to partner on a bid for the Government of Guam to turn their entire paper applications and licensing into an automated system for the same.  They are initially offering a small licensing system as a test project and once this works out we can bid on the rest of the project and this project will be slated to last a decade to completely modernize the Government of Guam.  

Besides the Government and Framework projects we are now working with a major IT company to handle their work and they are outsourcing some of their projects to us.  I remember when I pitched this company a few years ago everything was going so well and I met with everybody over an entire week and I expecting major work years ago based on all their positive feedback.  They were even interested in buying us at that time.  Without even a single contact with them for over 2 years they are simply giving us work based on all the positive feedback they have heard about us in the industry.

I feel like a girl that is being flattered. 

It is an exciting time for Kumo IT, and I want to thank all our customers for their trust in us.  I can assure you I will continue to work hard and only hire the best staff to work on our customers projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment